Our team of physical therapists have a combined total of 169 years of clinical experience caring for a wide variety of neuro-musculo-skeletal conditions, illnesses, injuries and post-surgery rehabilitation. The first session includes a thorough examination and assessment of the problems with a development of a comprehensive and progressive plan of care which also includes education, an independent exercise program and prevention.
Types of Treatments or Services We Provide
- Manual Therapies- Myofasical Release, Soft Tissue and Joint Mobilizations; Trigger Point
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Mulligan/McKensie approach to Spinal and Joint problems
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Stabilization and Core strengthening program
- Lymphedema –Vodder Certified Care
- Balance and Gait training
- Vestibular Rehab.
- Orthotic Assessment and PrescriptionTaping- Kinesio-taping and McConnell
- Pain Management
- Neuro-developmental Techniques
- Functional Training –Therapeutic Activities
- Ergonomic Assessment and Prescription